Subject: Re: LW 5.0 and drooling
From: Adam Chrystie <[email-masked]>
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 1996 11:26:21 -0700

Andrew Weiler wrote:

> Has NewTek announced a ship date? If not do you have an idea?
> 
> Andrew Weiler

 Me know? NO. But, I can make an educated guess that it will ship sometime in 
June or July. Why can i make this guess? Well some people say they saw an add 
in magazines which had a great robot..on top it said Lightwave..on bottom it 
said 5.0...

Judging by this type of add, a product should be released within 3 months or 
people will forget and it is not cost effective to publish that type of an 
add for an extended amount of time...

I'm just a regular old user..But if I knew, I wouldn't say..cuz it is obvious 
NewTek doesn't want people to get impatient like we did with 4.0...let them 
release it when they're ready and i am sure we'll all be happier..users will 
get a final final version..newtek won;t be stressed and make stupid 
mistakes..etc..

Adam Chrystie